Linux/m68k system configurations
- Peter De Schrijver (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apollo DN3500
- monochrome 1280x1024 frame buffer
- wd esdi/scsi controller
- 3c505 ethernet board
- Emmanuel Fuste (email@example.com)
- Werner M. Mayer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DN4500, 32mb RAM, 670mb ESDI-hdd, 60mb tape drive, ethernet and
- token ring board, WD7000-ASE-controller:
- At the moment there is 10.x installed. However, as I received
- the computer from a friend who's forgotten the root password,
- I may have to delete the system if I can't manage to hack the
- root password one way or another.
- I use apollo domain SR9.7 at the moment on the other apollo
- domain computers I have (about 10 pieces DN3000/MC68000) and
- will switch to 10.x as soon I find the time to do so. I need
- support to switch to linux (only cartridge tape/floppy as a
- boot device).
- I use i386-linux (SuSE) on my x86-Pentium-I- and i486-platform.
Yes, I'm using Linux/m68k and I want to register!
This page is maintained by Robert Ramiega. It was last modified on Wed Feb 16 16:42:04 CET 2000.