Linux/m68k system configurations
- Christoph Nadig (email@example.com)
- 68030 homebrew computer
- 2MB RAM
- Quantum LPS540 (540 MB), Qunatum LPS105 (105 MB)
- SCSI Tape streamer with 150MB (1/4" cardridge)
- Pioneer SCSI CDROM
- 4 serial ports
- 2 parallel ports
- Edward Schoeler (ESchoeler@AOL.COM)
- real-time embedded application
- Tommy Kjellqvist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- An old databoard based system from DIAB, running linux 2.2 ported by my self.
- Includes custom serialdriver and ethernet driver.
- More to come as needed.
Yes, I'm using Linux/m68k and I want to register!
This page is maintained by Robert Ramiega. It was last modified on Wed Feb 16 16:42:04 CET 2000.